Your Internet Protocol Address
We use your Internet Protocol (IP) address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you as a unique member and guide your site activity. In the event of fraudulent trading activity on the NHL Auctions Hockey Memorabilia site, your IP address may be released to the appropriate authorities at NHL Auctions Hockey Memorabilia's sole discretion to assist them in on-line fraud investigation.
Cookies are small files that websites store on your hard drive to help their servers keep track of, and manage, your return sessions. Cookies are designed to read only the information in the cookie files, not other files on your hard drive. An example of this is when a browser stores your Usernameand Password. NHL Auctions Hockey Memorabilia only employs 'session cookies', which are automatically deleted at the end of a session.
An HTTP Cookie cannot be used to get data from your hard drive, get your e-mail address or steal sensitive information about your person.
Due to the specialized requirements of your NHL Auctions Hockey Memorabilia trading activity, your browser's cookies must be enabled each time you access our registered members' services such as listing an item, placing bids or visiting My Account.
Your Registration Information
NHL Auctions Hockey Memorabilia's registration form requires members to provide valid contact information. Such information will only include the member's name, e-mail address, mailing address, telephone number, and gender. We use the requested contact information to do the following:
- We use your e-mail address to send you confirmations and updates about bids that have been placed on your items.
- Depending what types of information you opt-in to receive from the NHL during the registration process, the NHL may use your e-mail address to send you various forms of information, including the NHL newsletter or information about your favorite NHL team. You may opt-out of receiving future mailings by logging onto the registration page and clicking your selected options to off.
- We give your e-mail address to the seller if you have a question for the seller or are the winning bidder.
- We use your Username to identify you as a 'registered member' of the NHL Auctions Hockey Memorabilia community.
- We use your telephone number as back-up contact info for transactions where e-mail is not deliverable, or in cases where it is necessary to verbally contact you for purposes of resolving a dispute in a timely manner.
After you have logged on, you can review and update your registration information from the Registration page at anytime.
Your Credit Card Information
All credit card transactions may, at your option, be processed through our Secure Merchant website. When you make an account payment to us, you are actually working with a separate third party company. NHL Auctions Hockey Memorabilia does not have access to, or retain, your credit card number or associated personal information.
Customer Service Form
Our Customer Service Form solicits only basic information from you. It asks if you are a buyer and/or a seller, if you are happy or unhappy with our service, and allows you to forward a comment, according to subject, to our administrators.
Your password is encrypted on our server and cannot be accessed by NHL Auctions Hockey Memorabilia administrators or NHL Auctions Hockey Memorabilia members. If you forget your password, you can request that NHL Auctions Hockey Memorabilia e-mail your existing password directly from our secure database to the e-mail address that you registered with.
If you have any comments, questions or concerns about the information you have submitted on this website, including its accuracy or integrity, or about our use of personal information, you may contact us using the Contact Form.